Custom Search

October 29, 2007

It is always a great encouragement to see ways in which God is moving in individual lives and giving them the influence to create or encourage radical change in the lives of others around them... I really just say this because I wish to pass along some great links to sites that encourage me in my walk and in seeing that God is moving in global ways all around us. In my missions class, my professor has taught us that when we go into a country to church plant, we should not ask ourselves "what we can do to reach the people there with the gospel?", but instead "what will it take?" It is much different when we put everything solely in God's hands, we don't have to try to accomplish everything on our own and we can begin with the ends we want to accomplish instead of looking at the means we feel we have as options. This is something we should be doing no matter where we are. It should be translated into our decisions about life in general, asking not "what can I do to make my life better or obey God?" but instead "what is it that the Bible spells out and shows me I need to be and do?" If we figure out were things need to get to and are faithful while relying on God first, it is much easier to see God's work accomplished.
Anyway... those sites I spoke of...
An Awesome Book I Want To Read
A Cool Blog
A Christian Design Studio

No comments: