Custom Search

January 3, 2008

Man, I really need to learn to take these self-photos where I am sitting around my house, staring at the camera/ off into the distance. It seems everyone but me has had one at some point. I need to get on that...

I have to say that college over all has been a time of turmoil for me. I have come to question everything from what I want to do to what God wants me to do to what God thinks is most important. I have come in counter with every question from every angle, and screwed up alot in my answers I think. I have made alot of mistakes, and understand completely how so many kids get so screwed up when they go off to college. It's not just the schooling, it's the complete lack of familiarity, and much of your accountablity. Everything is constantly changing... one day you are sure you are focused in one direction, the next it could be completely different. I have had some many different, often reoccuring, directions in my life since I started college. It's easy to lose sight.

So I am extremely thankful that God gives me those reminders. Like I work temp jobs, and I just randomly meet people who find out I went to a Christian school and immediately interogate me on my walk with God. I need that so much and God really just provides this interesting situations. He really wants me back. No matter what I am focused on, God wants me to be focused on him more. I need to remember that.

No comments: