Custom Search

September 23, 2008

This past week I was intensely blessed at Saturday's praise band practice in a new way. Over the month or so that I have been in this position, God has been continually blessing me in all circumstances. In this situation, I had scheduled for one of our songs to be "Jesus Paid It All," the new "Passion" version. Some of the students weren't familiar with it, so I looked up this video and threw it on the big screen with the lights off so they could get the feel for it, not only how it sounds, but the emotional connections that can obviously be encouraged through an intense emotion. I was so encouraged to have them almost giddy half-way through the video, not just because they liked this, but because they thought they could recreate that so that students in the Attic could experiance worship more deeply. Talk about a huge encouragement to me! I can't wait to stand in endless crowds and worship God fully and with one unified voice. Until then.....

1 comment:

Amy Luisa said...

That will be an awesome day.

we've sung this version at crusade a few times... its one of my favorites.