Custom Search

December 3, 2007

Every man has a core within him which is not known by any other man. This innner depth of man is of a different nature from the rest of his existance. A. W. Tozer called this "man's 'I Am,' which is a gift from the I AM who created him." Man's "I Am" is dependant on God and is in Scripture refered to as the spirit of man. In I Corinthians 2:11, the Bible says that man knowns of the things of man from the spiritu of man, and that God knows the things of God through the Spirit of God. Man's "I Am" is his source of truly knowing himself, and the Spirit of God uses this as the inlet to giving man insight into God and the things of God. In John 4:23, the Bible says that true worship is in spirit. That means that true worship lifestyle is a spirit in the depths of existence that recognizes God and a worldview that is balanced correctly. This is necessary to truly worship God in life, not in an instance, but perpetuated.

No comments: