Custom Search

October 15, 2008

Assuming we can still trust government documents

So I read this and it pretty much defined my stance on the presidential race I've been so unsure of... its been a confusing and propaganda filled campaign trail as usual.

I think that its funny that people complain about single issue voters, like if they feel most strongly about one point they should dilute it with a host of other issues before their opinion becomes valid. So I can't be silent about my other opinions, I have to be equally vocal about the economy to have my views on the war validated? 

But oh well...

S
o I beg you to just follow this link and check out the craziness...
(be sure to check out the actual documents too!)

http://www.albertmohler.com/blog_read.php?id=2630

So how could I justify voting this man into office if he is willing to kill babies after they are accidently born in abortion slip-ups? How could I vote for a man who would have voted against my getting to live?

Its pretty crazy to think that I myself, a bastard son of the mid-80's, probably had a better chance of being cut short of the air-breathing stage of life than of making it to a strapping 22 years old.

I guess I'm just more in favor of babies than I am of privacy.

No comments: