Custom Search

October 13, 2008

Today, I was at a starbuck's having a weekly meeting discussing the music ministry of the youth group I'm working with here in Austin.
As I was listening and contemplating the discussion, I looked out the window at a bird under a table, and noticed something really strange. I don't know how I noticed it so quickly, but for a split second I saw very clearly that this crow-like bird was missing a foot.
Now a birds leg is already just like a stick with two sticks pointing off of the front and one stick pointing off of the back.

See Example.






Who knows how this happened, but I enjoyed it. The bird seemed to function fine this way, and it rocks to see a peg-leg bird. Hoping to see a squirrel with a hook or eye-patch soon.

2 comments:

Amy Luisa said...

great example diagram:)

Murdering Muses said...

Thank you very much, I was hoping it would come across a little better. :)